We have two uniforms:
- Winter uniform is worn from Autumn half-term to Easter holidays
- Summer uniform is worn from Easter holidays to Autumn half-term
All children must have a school water bottle. These can be purchased via the ParentMail 'Shop' and collected from the school office.
Winter: white shirt, royal blue/gold tie and grey pinafore, skirt or grey tailored trousers, Lutley royal blue logo cardigans or Lutley royal blue logo sweatshirts, sensible black shoes - no trainers, open-toed shoes or large 'Doc Martin' style boots, If children wear boots during the winter months, then they must be plain, flat, black leather no taller than mid-calf height.
Summer: yellow and white dress or white (school logo) polo shirt; skirt, grey tailored shorts or tailored trousers; Lutley royal blue logo cardigans or Lutley royal blue logo sweatshirts; sensible black shoes - no trainers, open-toed shoes or large 'Doc Martin' style boots. PE Uniform – children come to school in their
PE uniform on the day that they have their ‘Well Being Day’
- White polo or plain white t-shirt and blue shorts or white polo or t-shirt and navy blue/black jogging/tracksuit bottoms
- The children may wear a navy-blue hoody for outdoor games, particularly in the colder months, but we ask that they have a school jumper to change into when they are in school.
- Trainers/pumps for outdoors, bare feet for indoor P.E
- Plimsolls may be worn if a child suffers from a verruca, supported by a letter from parents.
- Swimming: navy blue/black joggers and their school jumpers.
- NO nail varnish is allowed to be worn.
- ALL shirts should be worn tucked in and the top button fastened.
- NO jewellery allowed except single stud earrings and one signet ring.
- ALL polo shirts should be worn tucked in.
- We do not allow hairstyles with lines or patterns cut into the head or mohicans. We also do not allow bright or artificially coloured hair.
- NO denim trousers are allowed in school. ALL long trousers must be tailored.
- NO child is allowed to participate in swimming, games or P.E if they are wearing jewellery.
- Sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts can be purchased from Dancers in Halesowen. School ties can be purchased via ParentMail/Payments/Shop and collected from the school office.